Place your add here. email us on support[ at ]callingcardforum.org.

Author Topic: www.cetafone.com  (Read 4533 times)

parveen

www.cetafone.com
« on: October 29, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »
With www.cetafone.com  , you will receive much more than an ordinary calling card. CETAFONE offers the following features for your calling convenience. At CETAFONE, we are committed to providing the very best customer experience and the latest technology advances possible. We are continuously working to develop new features to make your calling experience easier and faster at a lower rate.
• PIN-less Dialing
• Online Account Management
• 1 Digit Dialing (Speed Dial)
• Correct Misdialed Numbers
• Auto-Recharge
• Balance/Minutes Remaining
• Real-time account manager
• Use from any phone / No switching carriers
• Over the Phone Re-charge
• Email Specials
• Email Reminders
• Customer Service

john

Re: www.cetafone.com
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »
I have used so many calling cards but i find myself comfortable with www.cetafone.com calling cards services. So if your looking for best and cheap calling cards your search is finish, just go for cetafone calling cards.

akosimachineman

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 06:06:42 AM »
a lot of people agreed about this calling card, but have you tried other calling card companies.

parveen

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 06:07:50 AM »
well , at first instant i used cetafone calling cards and i liked the service and prices of calling to anywhere in the world. I dont get a chance to use other calling cards, can any one suggest me calling card provider other than www.cetafone.com calling card

cetafone

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:41 PM »
Cetafone cheats, don't use their International calling card service

You want to know why?

One of their agent called me few months back and persuaded me to purchase their International calling card service promising that their minutes never expires, and he bragged me in to purchasing 100 pounds of minutes. Most of the time their calling card service did not worked, extremely poor customer service, when you try to contact their website, support lines don't work, their email address don't work, forms submit fails.

I was able to connect only a couple of times using their calling service, but most of the time it only worked one sided.
However, in December 2012, he called me and informed that due to some changes in company policies, this is no longer valid and that my account will be deactivated if I do not top up (means recharge).

Their agents started harassing me by calling day and night, putting pressure on me to recharge.
But why should I recharge my account when I have 1200 minutes in balance? This is a pure Cetafone scam and don't fall for this company, no matter how hard their agents try to persuade you don't buy their Cetafone service.
Cetafone is a scam and shit service. This is scam run by some Indians, either from UK or from India, this is not a genuine International calling card company.
You can reach me at ceta.fone at /// yahoo.com to know more about my experience with Cetafone.

************* Note ********************:
Their support numbers are fake, they never receive support calls, no one is there to help, they don't answer your emails. Don't believe me? Buy their service and see what happens in a couple of weeks.

Calling Card Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 10:59:41 PM »